Are you struggling to find a perfect gift for the important women in your life? Whether you are shopping for your mom, your BFF, or your favorite coworker, here are some of the best items of 2023 that any woman is sure to love!
Women’s Clothing & Accessories
Giving clothing and accessory items to women can be tricky, so I’ve always taken the approach of gifting things I already know wear and function well. Wraps (5), bags (7, 10, 16), and jewelry (8, 14) are always a safe bet if you aren’t sure of someone’s size. (Never guess on that —it’s a big no-no if you guess wrong!)
Luxe for Less
- Silky Long-Sleeve Ruffled Blouse– A beautiful, long-sleeve ruffled blouse is a perfect classic piece for any wardrobe
- Button-Down Cuff Sleeve Blouse – Lightweight and flowy, this blouse looks great with trousers for work or jeans for casual settings.
- Swiss Dot Short Sleeve Blouse – A drapey short-sleeve blouse with an adorable dot pattern.
- Light Resin Apple Watch Band – Dress up your Apple Watch with a resin watch band.
- Open-Front Poncho Wrap – A warm wrap is always classy and useful. Use this as a blanket while traveling, drape it over a nice dress or a tee shirt and jeans, or leave it in your office in case you catch a chill.
- Puffed Sleeve Crew Neck Sweater – A dainty yet durable sweater perfect for the office or a casual party.
- Monogrammed Leather Clutch Wristlet – A neutral clutch is the perfect accessory for so many occasions and goes with everything!
- Kendra Scott Nola Drusy Necklace and Stud Earrings – Drusy stones have an elevated look at a lower price point. These dainty pieces from Kendra Scott are perfect for layering or on their own.
- Zip Pullover Sweatshirt with Pockets – Trendy and comfy, this sweatshirt is perfect for those chilly days. Bonus —it has pockets!
- Crossbody Vegan Leather Bag – Every woman can use a crossbody bag to dress up or dress down.
- Koolaburra Lezly Fuzzy Slippers – The perfect fuzzy slippers to keep your feet toasty. I love mine so much that I own two pairs!
- Cute & Cozy Graphic Tee – Funny and inspirational graphic tees make great gifts and can be personalized to the giftee.
- Women’s 7/8 Casual Stretch Pants with Pockets – Stretchy pants perfect for running errands, going out, travel, or hanging on the couch. I’ve even worn the black ones in the office with a nice blouse!
- Pavoi Initial Pendant Necklace and Stud Earrings – Classic initial jewelry makes a thoughtful, personalized gift. This budget jewelry brand is a great deal for high-quality pieces. Check out all the other items in their shop!
- Colorfulkoala Buttery-Soft High Waisted Leggings – These bargain high-quality fitness leggings are comfy and durable for lounging around the house or hitting the gym.
- Sporty Nylon Belt Bag – This workhorse of a belt bag is similar to other pricey versions for a fraction of the price. Comes in a wide variety of color and pattern options. I use this exact one daily!
- Braided Stretchy Sport Apple Watch Band – Comfy to wear, easy to swap out, and wash well on the delicate cycle if they get grungy.
Beauty & Self-Care
Beauty and self-care products are definitely my favorite things to gift to the women in my life. I always enjoy introducing people to new brands that I’ve discovered and know they will love as much as I do.
Create your own beauty-themed gift by mixing and matching a cute toiletry bag (18) with some mini sizes of your own personal favorites (25). And since everyone needs to be drinking their water, you can never go wrong with a sturdy water cup (22 & 23)!
- Cute Print Makeup Bag – Every woman can use another stylish, feminine toiletry bag.
- Spongelle Infused Body Buffer – I first tried these after they were gifted to me a few years ago and have repurchased countless times since!
- Double-sided Makeup Brushes – The BEST affordable yet soft makeup brushes that I use every day.
- Lollia Hand Cream – Lollia is an amazing luxe brand perfect for gifting. The Wish scent is my favorite.
- Stanley Quencher – The one, the only, the Stanley cup —always a good gift!
- RTIC Road Trip Tumbler – A slightly discounted version of #22 that is just as good in quality.
- Snail Mucin Face Masks – Fabulous gentle, moisturizing face masks at a great price! Split up the package and tuck in with other beauty goodies in your friends’ gift.
- L’Occitane Gift Set – A soft, soothing scent from a classic brand is a nice treat!
- Sarah Happ Lip Slip & Scrub Duo – A fantastic lip scrub and the thick lip balm I wear every single night.
- ILNP Jelly Nail Polish – Long-lasting like a gel, but removes like a regular polish. Comes in too many beautiful colors to count!
For the Home
While women always appreciate beautiful decor and helpful home items, it’s often not something they purchase for themselves. That’s why they make such wonderful gifts!
- Magnolia Table cookbook – Any of Joanna Gaines’ beautiful cookbooks make a great present. The recipes are delicious and achievable for any culinary background.
- Metal Jewelry Tree – Help her clear clutter and thoughtfully display her favorite jewelry pieces with this lovely bird jewelry stand.
- Feminine Glass Candle & Rechargeable Lighter – A beautiful candle in a classic scent is an appreciated gift.
- Portable Hand Vacuum Cleaner – This tiny handheld vacuum is as useful as it is cute!
- Chic Oil Diffuser & Essential Oils – Gift a ceramic oil diffuser with a fragranced essential oil for a gift that looks as gorgeous as it smells. (My favorite clean scent is White Tea & Thyme and the Santal fragrance for a musky vibe.)
- Beautifully Organized book – Another gorgeous hardcover book that dresses up your coffee table. This book is filled with practical tips and ideas to create a functional and beautifully organized (hence the title) home.
- Cozy Throw Blanket – You can never have enough cozy blankets! Anyone would love this lightweight fluffy blanket or a thicker plush shag throw.
Just for Fun
Share your favorites from the year by gifting them! If you loved that incredible book, adorable personalized mug, or new card game, then share your favorites from the year by gifting them.
- A new family game – Gift hours of entertainment with a fun (family-appropriate) game. Try I Should Have Known That or Cover Your Assets.
- Kindle Paperwhite – The perfect gift that keeps on giving for any avid reader.
- A memorable read – Share your favorite books with the women in your life. Gift a visually appealing inspirational book such as Atlas of the Heart, an encouraging memoir like Untamed, or modern-day chick lit fiction like Book Lovers.
- Anything Personalized – Anything with the giftee’s name or initials makes a thoughtful gift. Check out this adorable Glass Iced Coffee Cup, Ring Dish, and Family Name Pillow.
- Journal – Buy your BFF or your sister a guided journal (I love Let That Sh*t Go!) or a pretty blank version to help them reflect and practice self-care.
- A Gift Card to get whatever they want! – When in doubt, the failsafe present is a gift card. Surprise them with some funds for their favorite local shop, restaurant, or spa; or make it easy and gift a card to one of the big brands like Amazon, Target, Ulta, or Starbucks.
Have fun, and good luck finding an amazing gift for everyone on your list!
What is your go-to gift for the women in your life? Are you a practical or an indulgent gifter? Leave us a comment below!