Are you searching for the perfect gifts for the men in your life? Whether you are shopping for your spouse, father, brother, or friend, here are some of the best items of 2023 that even the toughest guy will appreciate!
Clothing & Accessories
Make sure the men in your life feel good and look even better with some wardrobe staples. Luxe accessories such as watches (1, 13), bags (3, 9), and sunglasses (15) make stylish yet practical gift choices for guys.
Workwear & Elevated Casual
- Michael Kors watch – A classic watch never goes out of style. This one looks expensive without the hefty price tag.
- Quarter-Zip Long-Sleeve Sweater – Take a modern approach to sweater weather with this quarter-zip pullover.
- Samsonite Leather Backpack – A sleek yet masculine laptop backpack that’s appropriate for work and travel.
- Levi Strauss Slim Straight Jeans – Every man needs a pair of trusty jeans to dress up for casual Friday at the office or down for weekend errands.
- Full-Zip Quilted Shoulder Cardigan – This full-zip sweater is cozy, fashionable, and easy to get in and out of.
- Long-Sleeve Button-Up Poplin Shirt – Upgrade his wardrobe game with a lightweight button-up poplin shirt, the optimal blend of timeless charm and unbeatable comfort for work or a night out.
- Flat Front Straight Fit Pants – These flat-front pants are the ultimate combination of style and comfort that will have him looking sharp and feeling at ease.
- Personalized Leather Money Clip – A sleek leather money clip is the ideal accessory to keep his cash secure, while the personalization makes it truly unique.
- Daylite Sling Backpack – This sturdy and trendy sling bag is an ideal casual carryall for every man.
- Sporty Zip-Up Hoodie – With a comfortable fit and versatile functionality, a sporty hoodie goes with everything from gym wear to jeans to sweatpants on the couch.
- Short Sleeve Fitted Tee – The fit of these magical tees somehow makes every man look good. Plus, they are super soft and comfortable.
- Quick-Dry Cargo Joggers – Level up his old sweatpants with a comfy pair of updated joggers.
- Apple Watch & Tactical Watch Band – If you want to splurge on a techy wearable, the Apple Watch is the way to go. Give it a rugged look with a set of tactical watch bands.
- Long-Sleeve Henley Shirt – This elevated long-sleeve shirt feels like a basic tee with a more sophisticated look.
- Ray-Ban Classic Aviator Sunglasses – Aviators are the classic eyewear that will forever be in style. (Thank you, Tom Cruise a la Top Gun!)
Outdoors & Sports Gear
Whether at the campgrounds, at a tailgating party, or at their own home, men always enjoy some handy gear!
- Aluminum Camp Chair with Foldout Side Table – Suitable for camping, tailgating, and sporting events. All the men (and women!) in my family now own one.
- Personalized Swiss Army Knife – A great gift with a personal flair for the guy who wants to be prepared for anything.
- Soothe sore muscles and joints – Treat your guy to a deep-tissue massage gun to tackle those knots and sore muscles. Throw in a copy of the popular physical therapy guide Built from Broken to help him maintain his physique for the long term.
- Anker Rechargeable Flashlight – Forget the batteries and stay prepared with a trusty rechargeable flashlight
- Tough On-the-Go Cooler – For the guy who wants to chill out at the beach, the sports arena, or camping, gift him a high-quality RTIC softpack or backpack cooler.
- JBL Clip Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – This powerful little speaker is durable, waterproof, and clips onto anything.
For the Home
Even the manliest man will appreciate a useful new accessory or personalized decor item for the home.
- Leather Catchall Tray – Give him a stylish place to empty his pockets with a beautiful customized leather catchall.
- Concrete Tabletop Fire Pit – This smart portable fire pit will surely be a hit gift (because who doesn’t love a little fire and a lot of marshmallow-roasting fun?).
- Personalized Bobble Head doll – Because every man needs a mini, wobbly version of himself to keep him company.
- Portable Mini Fridge – This compact, sleek fridge is a handy place to stash drinks and snacks in man caves and office spaces.
- Lap Desk – A versatile lap desk with a comfy cushion and built-in mousepad is the perfect surface for working or gaming when a desk just won’t do.
- Victrola 4-in-1 Bluetooth Record Player – An old-school record player with a Bluetooth speaker and an FM radio is the ultimate vintage-modern musical gift.
- Cold brew coffee essentials – Let him make his own cold brew at home in this glass tea & coffee cold brew bottle. Add a personalized stainless steel tumbler so he can take it to go.
Just for Fun
Show that special guy you care with a thoughtful gift that’s simply meant to be enjoyed. Whether you decide on a good book, a fun new game, or the latest gadget, any of these ideas are sure to make him smile.
- Kindle Paperwhite – The perfect gift that dedicated readers can take anywhere.
- Ransom Notes game – A hilariously entertaining game that everyone is sure to enjoy. (It’s a big hit at our house!)
- Mini Drone with Camera – A remote-controlled drone is the quintessential man-approved toy.
- Stanley Quencher – Even the guys will love a Stanley cup in their favorite color.
- RTIC Road Trip Tumbler – A slightly discounted version of #32 that is just as good in quality.
- Apple AirTag & Leather Key Chain – Gift him a trendy yet useful gadget to prevent the recurring search for the lost keys.
- A memorable read – Share a book as unique as the man receiving it. Try an inspirational memoir such as Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds, the latest action-adventure series The 6:20 Man, or the entertaining yet educational The Book of Unusual Knowledge.
Have fun and good luck finding an amazing gift for everyone on your list!
What kind of gifts do you like to give the special guys in your life? Are you a practical or an indulgent gifter? Leave us a comment below!