Are you having a hard time finding the perfect gift for that oh-so-picky tween or teen girl? Don’t worry; I’ve got you covered —we have four daughters in our family (ages 9 to 18), so I have a little experience in this area.
No matter what that special young lady is into, here are some of the best unique gift ideas of 2023 for tween and teen girls. Trust me, something on this list is sure to be epic.
Clothing & Accessories
Are you looking to get your girl some new attire but not sure what the kids are wearing these days? One of these athleisure pieces (1, 3, 5) or updated classics (10, 11, 12) will surely impress even the pickiest fashionista.
- Soft Jogger Leggings – Are they joggers? Are they leggings? Either way, these comfy pants are trending.
- Sporty Nylon Belt Bag – This trendy, functional belt bag is an affordable option for the girl on-the-go. Check out all the color and pattern options.
- Cropped Half-Zip Fleece Pullover – This cozy fleece is stylish and at a great price point. A dupe for a much-more-costly Lululemon version.
- Boho Bracelet & Anklet Set – Friendship-style boho bracelets, a la T Swift.
- Athleisure Sneakers – These comfortable minimalist sneakers are perfect for running or just running around town.
- GRL PWR Graphic Tee – Empower your favorite girl with a girl power graphic tee
For School & Beyond
- High Top Sneakers – Unless you saved your old Converse, invest in a new pair of these old standbys for your girl.
- Simple Jewelry Pieces – Classic jewelry, like a pendant necklace or CZ stud earrings, is a gift that they can wear for years.
- Mini Backpack with USB Charging Port – Perfect for the girl who is always on the go (and draining that phone battery!).
- Wide Leg Jeans – If you didn’t get the memo, Mom, skinny jeans are OUT. Wide-leg ‘90’s grunge style is in.
- Crew Neck Sweater with a modern twist – When shopping for a tween or teen, consider purchasing updated takes on classic pieces like this sheer, cropped crew neck sweater.
- Floral Dress – Florals are trending! Check out these adorable (and modest) dresses that your teen or tween girl will actually approve of.
Beauty & Self-Care
Help your tween or teen girl build her collection with these beauty basics. Curate your own beauty gift set by packaging the goodies (13, 17) in a cute toiletry bag (15).
- Facial Supplies – Skincare meets self-care. Combine a few skincare necessities such as eye patches, sheet masks, acne patches, and facial cleansing wipes for an ideal at-home facial.
- Bath & Body Indulgences – This body scrub, shower gel & body butter combo smells so amazing, we have sets in each of our bathrooms.
- Chenille Patch Makeup Bag – This adorable makeup bag is excellent for storing beauty gear at home, in a backpack or purse, and when traveling.
- Aromatherapy Shower Steamers – Let her create her own spa experience with these fragrant shower steamers.
- Makeup Basics Kit – Build a makeup basics kit for your favorite girl! Throw in some tinted sunscreen, concealer, a lip and face multi stick, an eye shadow mini palette, and a makeup brush set.
Tech & Gadgets
In today’s digital world, fun and helpful tech gifts will surely be a hit!
- Bluetooth Headphones or Earbuds – Not that they need any more reason to tune you out, but every girl appreciates a good pair of Bluetooth headphones or AirPods (with a cute case, of course!)
- Power Bank & Travel Charger – A must-have for this tech-crazy generation. Bonus —this one is great for traveling (no packing extra cords!)
- FujiFilm Instax Mini Camera – An old-school camera … because sometimes, you just wanna go retro.
- Ring Light – Not just for the selfie queens, this sturdy little light serves well during video calls.
- Multitasking Lap Desk – This comfy lap desk is lightweight and fabulous for doing homework on the couch or bed.
- Phone Stand – Get a cutesy night light with this toast phone stand, or go high-tech with this Bluetooth lighted phone charger and speaker.
Just for Fun
Sometimes, girls just want to have fun. Gift her something entertaining, funny, or just plain cute.
- Meowsical Cats Puzzle – Who could resist this purr-ty puzzle montage of the meow-sical greats?
- Sussed Card Game – A wacky-fun game appropriate for all ages? That’s ‘sus.
- Initial Jewelry Travel Case – This practical travel accessory can be personalized with her favorite color and her initial.
- Stanley IceFlow Tumbler – The Stanley cup with a trendy design and a built-in straw! Perfect for school and sports.
- Woobles Crochet Animal Kit – Keep her busy creating her own adorable crocheted animal with this nifty kit.
- The Barbie Movie – Hot out of the theaters for all your Barbie girls.
- Journal – Encourage self-reflection and mindfulness with a DIY journal kit for a tween or Burn After Writing for older girls.
Have fun and good luck finding an amazing gift for everyone on your list!
Do you find getting the perfect gift for your teen or tween girl difficult? Do you gift more practical or fun items for this age group? Let us know your approach in the comments below!